Key Updates on Canada 🇨🇦 Immigration and Solutions

Spread the love

Summary of the Latest Canada 🇨🇦 Immigration Updates and Solutions:

1.  Spouses can only get a work permit when applying for graduate programs (MSc and PhD), not for undergraduate programs or colleges.

❗️ Solution: Consider other undergraduate programs in countries like Belgium, 📍Austria📍Latvia 📍Norway📍Netherlands 📍Finland 📍Iceland📍Sweden if you wish to move with your spouse.

2.  Study permits are limited to two years to reduce overall permits by 35%.

❗️ Solution: Always renew your study permit in Canada 🇨🇦 if your program extends beyond two years (e.g., Research MSc and PhD).

3.  Study permits will be distributed among provinces based on population.

❗️ Solution: Target colder provinces with lower population density for better chances.

4.  No Post Graduate Work Permit for graduates of Private Career colleges.

❗️ Solution: Perhaps reconsider your choice of private colleges; there’s humor in searching for answers in private colleges, isn’t there? 😂

This update implies that HND graduates might face challenges moving with their families to Canada 🇨🇦, as many HNDs struggle to secure admission for Master’s programs in Canada 🇨🇦 and often opt for diploma routes. Omo.