UI admission list – The admission list of the University of Ibadan (UI) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and earn the cut-off marks of the programmes they applied for can now check their admission status online.
Following the release of the University of Ibadan, UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise, the management of the university also released the admission list for the session.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission List.
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: UI Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure 2018/2019 (The payment portal will open from Monday, 10 December 2018 to 04 January 2019).
You can also access your UI admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UI admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.