This is to inform the general public that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME Registration 2017 will commence soon
UTME Registration Guide
- Create an account on this platform (You do not need to create account if you already have one)
- Upon account creation, print the confirmation mail and take it to the bank for payment(PIN vending)
- Continue registration by supplying the vended PIN on the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Complete other required information via the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Proceed to the nearest CBT centre to capture passport and fingerprints (this can only be done at the CBT centre)
- Note: You can print UTME Pre-payment slip if you have account already (this is a tender for your bank payment)
Login to your dashboard and click UTME Registration to print the Pre-payment Slip
JAMB UTME/DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION PERIOD.
The period of sale/registration for UTME is from Monday 20th March to Wednesday 19th April 2017 while registration closes on Saturday 22nd April 2017. For DIRECT ENTRY, the application will be on sale from Sunday 23rd April, 2017
NOTE: The 2017 JAMB UTME will only feature Computer Based Test – CBT (just like the previously conducted UTME).
You can check your JAMB result HERE