Why can’t ladies who support Blessing
CEO raise N20 million to bail her? – Twitter user asks.
Blessing CEO was arrested by the Nigeria Police Force
Criminal Investigation Department (FCID) over her involvement in Lagos celebrity auto dealer Ikechukwu
Ogbonna, a.k.a IVD, and his late wife, Bimbo Ogbonna’s case.
She was arraigned on a six-count charge of alleged cyber bullying, libel and for exhibiting uncensored movies.
- The 2 sureties are to provide 10 million Naira bond each.
- The 2 sureties must provide their statement of account.
- 1 of the sureties must have a land document registered with Lagos state government and in choice areas of Lagos.
- Her passport.
- Current utility bills from each of the sureties.
- The 2 sureties must provide their passport photographs.